Re: IML: Dome Light On Half Power W/O Switches Closed

Another thought, It would be possible, that any interior work such as headliner, carpet, trim or even body work, could damage the harness of this circuit.Maybe someone ran a screw into the harness, or caught it behind some trim. Even body work etc. could have melted the harness some-ware. I think Iv'e exhausted all thoughts at this point!! Good Luck , Dave.

From: sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yes Robert, I had thought there would be more than 1 light-bulb in that circuit, if so , remove all other bulbs, accessories on that circuit, one at a time.Then see what happens.I think the dome-interior lights, are switched on at headlamp switch too, check it too.(remove yellow wire) It would seem when the light comes on at less than full brilliance, the ground side (yellow wire) has found a low resistance path to ground. Bad wire , which would be grounding, or some other bulb, or accessory.Just a thought. Thanks, Dave.

From: "Rob van der Es" <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>