Re: IML: Dome Light On Half Power W/O Switches Closed

Keep looking. You'll figure it out!

-----Original Message-----
From: r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 2:54 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Dome Light On Half Power W/O Switches Closed

Hi Paul (and all the others that have helped me so far ofcourse!),

I have checked out the bulb and bulbholder last night, cause it sounded to
good to be true that the poor insulation of the housing was giving
trouble.
And unfortunately for me, the bulb is a double contact one so it doesn't
matter that the housing of the bulb is grounded.
Unless there is an internal shortage in the bulb,  I will check that out too.

Thanks,

Robert