Re: IML: Dome Light On Half Power W/O Switches Closed how oil?

SJ, todays's oil is SM. What oil are you using?

From: "Melissa Swenson" <emswenson@xxxxxxx>
Reply> Now, about the oil, I read in Mopar Action a couple of years back and they said stay away from any formula with "SJ" in it. I must admit I don't know what "SJ" stands for but the article stated these oils were designed for the newer roller cam motors and does not provide sufficient lubrication for our older "high friction" motors; specifically, the camshaft lobes and valvetrain. Not wanting to test the theory, I no longer buy oil containing "SJ". The labels on the bottles are marked as to what additives they contain. Goodnight all! Eric '65 Crown '68 Crown