Re: IML: 73 Auto Temp II

Tim Durrer <tdkd99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know the subject line strikes fear in the hearts of many Imperial owners but, is the company listed on the website in Tennessee still supplying the all aluminum servos for the 71-73 cars?
Yes.  Thanks to the fact that it was used for several years by Mercedes as well, I expect the part will be available for a long time.
Has anyone tried them and were you satisfied with the results?
Yes -- see my friend Dave Duricy's excellent website, The Imperialist, where he describes his success with this part: http://www.duricy.com/~imperialist/AutoTemp/autotemp.html

Good luck!

Elijah (who is thankful to have a '71 Imperial with standard AirTemp)

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron