Re: IML: Please Welcome Nathan Blakesley

Re: IML: Please Welcome Nathan Blakesley

Welcome Nathan,
    Take the car to a reliable trans shop (preferably some one
you know) and have them put it on a diagnostic computer and if
possible have them give you a report and estimate.  You will
probably find that the clutches are getting very worn.  Also try
disconnecting the battery to reset the computers and drive it the
way you would normally.  The trans computer has fuzzy-logic and
will "LEARN"  YOUR driving habits.  I have the 1990 Factory
Service Manual also.

Æyn