Re: IML: Derby cars for sale web sitee

Amazing,  I have never seen so many Imperials listed on one web site short of ebay and the Imperial club site.  '64-'66 has the most listings.  I did see a '55, '59, '62 and a couple early 70s cars and a '67 convertible.  These Imperials have been selling on this site, many are listed as sold.  95% are parts cars but what a resource.

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown

Tim Durrer <tdkd99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Very sad indeed. Why don't these people use modern
cars? Cost I guess.

Tim Durrer
73 LeBaron blue sky