IML: Please Welcome Hans Granberg

New Subscriber(s): Hans Granberg
Email Address is: chryslerengineering@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Finland

Car(s) owned: 1957 Imperial Custom 2d Southampton Cloud White
1957 Imperial Crown 2d Southampton (stolen) Black
1957 Imperial Crown 2d Southampton (stolen) Black
1957 Imperial Crown 2d Southampton (stolen) Sunset Rose / Cloud White
1959 Imperial Crown 2d Southampton Copper Spice Metallic / Ivory White

Self-Introduction: Hi all,

I am resubsribing after a long time. Hope to have a mailbox now that doesn't get clogged up too quickly. Looking forward to getting new friends and meeting old ones.
There has happened a terrible tragedy though. Three of my Imperials have been stolen. They were stored in an RV Storage in Portland, Oregon. The place changed hands and the new owner seems to be a known crook in the area. He refused to pick up my payment from the Post Office and had the cars sold. I will try to do anything and everything in my power to get that piece of no good thief before justice. I also lost a 1970 Dodge D300 car hauler, a 52K mile Cordoba, a complete set of Long Rams, one set of ram tubes and many NOS and used parts.

I have located the Imperials, they were advertised on OIC too. Even a price had been settled but now the new owner doesn't know if he wants to sell?? I'd appreciate a few prayers my way regarding this, the cars might not be worth much in cash but there are so many dreams built into them that I can't stand this whole thing. I hauled two of them from Texas 10 years ago. I was supposed to get them out of the storage place a long time ago but there was always some delays due to other matters. After $35,000 in storage fees paid I get this? It is an unreal situation.
Sorry for the negative intro...I just had to vent a little. Hope to have more positive things to say in the future!

Thanks, Hans