IML: Please Welcome David Utecht

>New Subscriber(s): David Utecht
>Email Address is: stealthloader@xxxxxxx
>Member Location: Alpena, MI
>
>Car(s) owned: 1981; white w/red/grey interior,pwr moon roof,
360/727 conversion non-efi.

>Self-Introduction: Returning member due to computer problems some
time back. I have a 1981 Imp w/pwr moon roof & 360/727 conversion
non-efi. The dash was badly damaged by the heat & sun in NM so I
replaced it with one from a 1980 Dodge Mirada using analog
(regular) gauges and added a voltage gauge to replace the amp
gauge. At the same time I replaced the non working radio with the
new factory stereo from my 1994 Dakota. I have owned the car for
about 5 years and just finished installing the rebuilt 360 & 727
when the AF transferred to MI from NM 3 years ago and haven't had
the time to finish it yet.