Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 1:53 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 67 steering control valve

   The  steering control valve seals on my 67 Crown Coupe have been leaking,
can anybody recommend a source for new ones? Did not see any specific info
in the archives, no luck with any of the local  NAPAs, Checkers, etc.
Thanks,
                         Rob

67 Crown Coupe
White w/Blk 1/4 top
Has Autronic Eye-funny how so many people ask what it is