50scars@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 9:20 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Removing paint from a light lens

Usually paint thinner that is not lacquer thinner or with toluene or acetone
will not bother plastic.  If you use some on a rag and see if it gets your
paint off, and be careful to not soak the lens, you probably will not hurt
it.  If you painted the car with acrylic enamel the thinner won't bother
your plastic.  If you used some modern 2 part system, I have no experience
with removing that.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---