IML: 1956 Imperial Bakersfield Ca

Its been a while since I have wrote to the list. Just a little update on the finest year Imperial was made. Some of you know I have been in the middle of the poor boy restoration of my latest 56. I have pulled the Middle and Right side of the dash and repainted them. They look beautiful. They match the new paint on the exterior real nice. I have to pull the one with all the gauges next which is a bummer. I noticed some bare wire behind there so I guess now is the time to catch it. It is a little easier having all the interior out so you can stretch out a bit. The thing that is a pain in the rear is I know I just as well gear up my brain to plan on running new wire through out for the dash. I am glad I put the junction strip in when I ran the new wire in the front of the car. I got my carpet kit and the interior is supposed to be back Saturday. I have a local guy I met who was installing my dish net and he said he could upholster. I will post some pictures if the interior is nice. I am doing it a little differnt then the normal patterns but I think you will all like it. Its really a shame all the spam has hit our website. It makes it really hard to enjoy as years past. Well keep your fingers crossed and I will update as it goes.

Tim Hulse
56 Imperial
Bakersfield Ca