Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 5:22 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 62 chrysler rear drums and axles

Hi everybody, Im looking forward to putting on some 10inch rims on the back
of my 60,2drhdtp imperial. I cant find custom rims like what Im looking for.
Wires, cragers cromes even. I herd thru the grapevine, that 62 three hundred
chryslers had a smaller lug pattern so my selection of wheels and width
would be a lot greater. I have also found a man that is going to set me up
with disc brakes . Special thanks to Tony V. AAJ brakes.com  Roger. I sure
could use some more help. Thanks, for reading this.   Jim, in  Port, Ore