Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:43 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Disc Brakes on 67 Crown

Front disc brakes were standard from 1967-on for Imperial. I believe the
'67-'69 use the same pads, number D10. Easy way to check is to get the
listed '69 set from NAPA and see if they match what's left on the car. Your
mechanic can do this, and NAPA probably delivers to him.

Or go online to the imperialclub.com website and search the archives for
"Budd brake pads" and you'll find a large number of previous postings. One
link for you: <http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Brakes>

Hope this helps...

Chris in LA
67 Crown