Re: IML: Thank You!

I just wanted to thank those of you who responded to my questions today. The power of this list is impressive and I've learned a lot just from today's posts.

I finally got a hold of my mechanic and he suggested a neat way to drain the old gas. Many of you probably already know this but it was new to me and might be for someone else too. He said to disconnect the line from the pump and use my compressor to force air into the tank with a rag wrapped around it for a tight fit. Apparently it wall drain with only a few pounds of pressure..

Thanks again guys. You were a big help.

Dan Collins

67 Crown Coupe