Re: IML: Carter AFB-64 LeBaron

i am curently working on a 64 crown4dr. put an edelbrock carb and intake. only fired up once so far. ran well.

Christopher Carter <chris_carter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good morning all. I would like to replace the carburetor in my 64 LeBaron and, using manual information as there is no tag affixed or stamping marks I can see, have determined that all 64's use the Carter AFB. If this is correct, will someone kindly recommend a high quality new replacement? Is the Edelbrock 1411 a proper match for the AFB? I will really appreciate input here, as I am treading into unfamiliary territory. A quick aside, I sent a message similar to this yesterday, and like Clay Smith, mine did not go through either. Thanks all.