RE: IML: Carter AFB-64

My '62 came with a new Eldobrok on it and it runs fine.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 8:14 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Carter AFB-64

Hola Class

The 413 and first series 440's had the same part number intake manifold.
This means the fitting of the carb to the manifold is of the same design and

size.

Also in the same era the power arm of the carb was a differant swing  ( one
was a pull & the other was a push ).

If you sit back and look around for a moment you will find that many over
carb their engines too.

Just some thoughts of the been there and done that ...

                       Uncle Rodger & Aunt Gabby
                                      Colo Spgs