RE: IML: Carter AFB-64

I changed to Edelbrock on my 64....had a heck of a problem with power until I saw that the secondary butterflies wouldn't open.  Had to use a carb spacer to clear the manifold, then I couldn't get passing gear adjusted properly and ended up getting an aftermarket kickdown linkage to engage it.  Now it runs perfectly - if you're not into stock appearances.

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/jaydangelo/index.htm