Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Headlamp Switch Trouble shooting

blown fuses?

From: "Dan" <sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Last night I discovered that none of my external lights or dash lights work. I read in the archives today that the Headlight Switch controlls all of these functions. Also the back-up lights are on a separate circuit. That rings true because one back-up did come on. I suspect the switch but am not sure how to check for this. Is there another possible cause? Can someone instruct me on how to trouble shoot the switch. I did not see that in the archive posts.