Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Headlamp Switch Trouble shooting

I believe the circuit breaker is built in to the switch itself.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
- Ronald Reagan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan" <sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 11:12 PM

A friend mentioned he had an owner's manual that would tell where the fuse box was. Then I remembered I got one when I bought the car. It is located at the bottom edge of the dash under the radio and is concealed by a cover plate. That explains the elusive fuse box! It also says the headlight system does not have a fuse, but rather a circuit breaker. Can anyone tell me where the circuit breaker is located?

Thank you,

Dan Collins
67 Crown Coupe

----- Original Message ----- From: "john sadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 9:11 PM

Could also be the high beam switch. When I got my 60 4 door, the lights didn't work. The high beam switch was the problem. That is a spot that is likely to get a lot of moisture over the years & corrode the contacts.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "DR CHALLENGER" <drchallenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>