Re: IML: '65 engine possibilities

AND an internal problem, I am thinking that my best option is to replace the original engine instead of trying to rebuild. I am first looking for a 413, but am wondering if a 440 would be an easy swap?

The only reason I wouldn't use a 440 would be originality. Even though it doesn't seem like it now you may want to sell the car one day. Having a different engine than what belongs in the car could scare away some potential buyers. Kenyon, a fellow list member, had lots of engines for sale at one point pretty much at giveaway prices. You might want to contact him off list and see if he still has anything (imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx).

                Steve B.