Re: IML: 67 CC fuse box location

In case anyone else has trouble locating the fuse box in a 67 Crown Coupe we found the Owner's Manual to be incorrect. Apparently from the early 60's to 66 it was located under the radio control panel. That's what the 67 manual also says. But in 67 they redesigned it and failed to update that section of the Owner's Manual. It is located above the parking brake and attached to the inside of the dash panel.

Dan Collins
67 Crown Coupe