Re: Incompatible trans (was Re: IML: Please Welcome Scott Scheuermann)

Re: Incompatible trans (was Re: IML: Please Welcome Scott Scheuermann)

This is from our web site's repair archive:

"Imperial Services is developing a conversion cable that will allow the operation of a '66 or later trans in a '62-'64 pushbutton car. They say they already have one that will hook up the '65 lever to the later trans. The '62-'64 type is supposed to be available by the end of the year. I bought their conversion cable to use a '65 console (on our Barracuda, also works with B body '65 consoles) with a '66 or later trans, haven't made the conversion yet but its a nice looking piece and nice heavy adaptor parts."

I don't recall seeing the topic on the list lately.  Anybody got an update?

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms