Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 4:59 PM
Subject: IML: Thermoquad cold start..

I had to exchange  my 1year old thermoquad because the <suprise> plastic body cracked, sending gas everywhere.....popped the new one on and it won't start cold, unless starting fluid or gas is dumped in...the choke is hooked up , though after shutting in off, I can hear gas gurgling from the carb..Is this one bad, too?

THanks
Jerry
73..(Should of got the Edelbrock 4160!)