IML: 81 - 83 , & 91 Imperial in pic your part yard in San Diego

IML: 81 - 83 , & 91 Imperial in pic your part yard in San Diego

Hi Gang,
Just got back from paroosing the self service salvage yards in San Diego and wanted to tell everyone I saw a couple of nice Imperials in the Pick your Part yard on Energy way. One is an 81-83 , couldn't tell exactly, but I'm guessing 81 from the radio. Most interior parts still there and the cloth interior was in really nice shape. gold outside, light tan, beige inside, floor carpet and dash dark brown, but the door panel carpet light beige like the seats, trim and headliner. most interior there and in good shape, front clip and trunk lid gone. ( also  the crystals on the sail panel gone of course!) I didn't look to see if it was carb or FI .. also a 91 white with tan leather ( just like my 90, but the seats in the one in the yard were all leather, I have clothe inserts in mine) Just thought I'd let folks know.. I know how rare thses can be for cheep parts.

Thanks, MAtt