Re: IML: 1975 white seats...

I would be a buyer of the material (seat cover) for a 1975 white leather Imperial front seat backs...either side would be good as I want to cut out what I need and have my upholtery guy splice the piece into my drivers back rest which is ripped and worn out....It would be shipped to Plattsburgh NY...