IML: Please Welcome Mark Battersby

New Subscriber(s): Mark Battersby
Email Address is: a1web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Santa Rosa California

Car(s) owned: 1961 Chrysler Imperial south hampton Sammon color with a brown interior custom with some sammon color extras. 2 door with wire original wheels

Self-Introduction: My car belong to a friend of mine who died of cancer. Before he died he made me give my word that if he didnt make it ,I would restore the car. He didnt make it. I went to a auction and bidded on the car bought it and have spent the last 15 years restoring it. The car only needs a couple things more but I just cant seem to locate what I need. I also have a desote a t-bird and a old corvette