RE: IML: 68 Imperial convert. bucket seat question/help needed

RE: IML: 68 Imperial convert. bucket seat question/help needed

I can’t answer exactly, but I can tell you that the seat track covers are the same for convertibles and 2 door bucket seat cars, at least in 1967, if the colors are the right ones.

 Since a bench seat car would have only the outboard covers, I don’t see how it is possible that they would match the whole set, unless the convertible has a bench seat also.  .

I’ve never seen a bench seat 2 door convertible (or coupe either, for that matter) so I can’t guess about it.

You have a 2 door with bench seat?  That’s gotta be a rare car!

Dick Benjamin