From: therichardsonfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: IML
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:48 PM
Subject: IML: '65 413 engine codes

Hello everyone:

I have a 440 from a 1967 Imperial in my 300L right now. (the required
Imperial subject)

Does anyone know what the engine code on the build sheet is for a 1965, 413,
non-High Performance?  My 300L build sheet has engine code "582", which I
believe is for a HP 413.  I am curious if the build sheet code on a 1965
Imperial (which would surely not be a HP) is the same, or different.

Any other info on the subject would be very helpful, also.  By the way, I
would send money for the video purchase also, even though it wouldn't
pertain to me.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Dan Richardson
300L Family Heirloom