Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: IML: '65 413 engine codes

If memory serves me, the only 413 that was in the 300L, was a 340 hp engine.(Had one in 85), There was a 360HP version, but I'm not sure, if that was still an option. The real Hi-Po engines were gone after the 64 300K.Kinda fuzzy now, as I'm over 50, Ya'll have a nice day, Dave
From: therichardsonfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone:

I have a 440 from a 1967 Imperial in my 300L right now. (the required Imperial subject)

Does anyone know what the engine code on the build sheet is for a 1965, 413, non-High Performance?  My 300L build sheet has engine code "582", which I believe is for a HP 413.  I am curious if the build sheet code on a 1965 Imperial (which would surely not be a HP) is the same, or different.

Any other info on the subject would be very helpful, also.  By the way, I would send money for the video purchase also, even though it wouldn't pertain to me.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Dan Richardson
300L Family Heirloom