Re: IML: Accessories on your car

You said: : "the trunk flight tire trunk was an additional cost"...??...On which year did this option appear?...are you talking about a bump on the trunk of the 1975's??..because I have one on mine and was wondering if it was an extra dealer option as the previous owner seems to think it was or was it an aftermarket item?...I can't find any record of this option anywhere on the net or from this group so far, so any info you may have on it would be appreciated.....if this is the option you are talking about that is.....
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 3:52 PM
Subject: IML: Accessories on your car

What's everyone's opinion out there with accessories on your car? Do you think that if done tasteful that it doesn't de-value the car. There were a lot of extras that could have been purchased throughout the yrs. of Imperials. I'm not talking about after market stuff. I know the trunk flight tire trunk was an additional cost, trunk racks, rims, gold packages, wood grain dashes , two tone paint jobs, Leather vs. cloth seating etc.

 I thought I toss this out there! -Anthony