Re: IML: "trunk flight tire trunk"

Chrome landau bars and a fake tire hump... the 26" chrome spinner wheels and gold badges of the 1970s.

I'd keep them! They scream of the 1970s like platform shoes and pre-disco funk. It's like finding a gas rationing decal still on a car from the 40s. No, it's not factory, but it reflects the car's history (and the history of cars in our society) accurately.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon