Re: IML: The Cheech & Chong Imperial

please send some to me too!...you've got me curious!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: IML: The Cheech & Chong Imperial

Hi Joy and the rest of the gang,
What you have is the new style of hot rod.  I was in Vegas last spring and went to a Rockabilly=Shifters car show.  50% of the cars there had the same stud/ chrome bullet type of thing.  Some of the cars even had chrome barbwire accents.  This was done tastefully in my opinion but I'm sure not for everyone.  All of the people there were dressed in 50s attire and having a great time.  I for one would like to see pictures of the Imperial, send them will ya??
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaaa

Joy <jecny75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

In case some of you were wondering if I inquired about
the '58 with fuzzy lepoard print, I did.

I actually spoke to a colleague who's office is next
door. He said the car has been there for years. It's
moved occasionally & he would call me back with more
info.

Well, it has a new front end. New floors. Rebuilt
Hemi & an extra windshield to replace the existing
cracked one. Its under 100K miles and he's asking 6K
& feels that this is reasonable.

Maybe because of all the carpeting he installed...lol

The rest of the interior is nice I must say. Its been
redone blue and is neat and clean. Yes the fuzzy
print must go but i'm not going to be the one to do
it.

The owner also dotted the car with silver metal 1/2
spikes that run down BOTH sides of this car, across
the trunk AND through the crome light moulding in the
back. With the purple tints this car is a sight!!

I have a few pics if anyone is curious.