Re: IML: Modifications

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Fuzzy dice, disco balls and foxtails are not my taste, but hell, it ain't my car, and to each his own. As to value, I don't think of my cars as "investments", altho I'd sure be happy to see them increase in value, I own them for enjoyment primarily. I think that if you want to use the car and enjoy it, you should do to it whatever makes you the happiest,

Tom
'68 Imp Convert & '60 NYer Coupe