Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:04 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 67 Driver Door Window

Ken,

Mine behaved similarly.  It was the window motor.  The plastic bushings were
completely shot.  I did replace them with the nylon bushing trick, but the
motor itself was tired.  The window would go down well, but didn?t have the
umph to go back up.  I got replacement motors and installed them (well, at
lest the front, the rear is still waiting).

Rob McCall
?67 LeBaron