IML: Fw: 67 heater leak ?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:12 PM
Subject: 67 heater leak ?

  Imperial greetings all,

My pick-up had a coronary, so I must drive my 67 lebaon for the winter, until spring comes and I can do some major surgery on it. the lebaron is in nice condition and runs well, but there is a problem with the defroster, seems every time I turn the heater on it fogs up the windows, the longer it runs the worse it gets. it is not the heater core,  I have had cars with a leaky heater core and you could taste as well as smell the anti-freeze. it rains  A LOT here in Oregon, and I think some part of the heater system must be full of water. does anybody know where the drains are for the heater/fresh air system are located on these cars, I think they are plugged, anybody ever had the heater box out ? how much trouble was it ? thanks, mike