Re: IML: Fuser Adhesive

Has anyone used a product called "Fuser"? I've heard they use it in body shops for panels instead of welding to avoid warping. Testing that shows it to be as strong as welding are sited by salesmen in auto and paint stores. I'm told it creates a molecular bond with metal. Being from the "Old School" I find this hard to trust. But then again, technology has made some very impressive advances. Maybe it's as good as they say?

Thanks in advance for your response,

Dan Collins
67 Crown Coupe