Re: IML: Lean Burn (was: 440 compression??)

Re: IML: Lean Burn (was: 440 compression??)

Great explanation Chris!

I remember my days in the auto parts business that was
exactly what happened. Mechanics would blame the ELB
because they could not figure out what was wrong with
the car.

My Grandmother had a 78 Dodge Monaco 318 ELB that ran
flawlessly for many years. I wonder what those
mechanics are doing now with today's cars?

Tim Durrer
73 LeBaron

=== message truncated ===