Re: IML: cleaning the block

mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
If you are going to by pass the radiator and heatere core, I would consider runing some Tide soap thu the system. Works really good. It loosens up the crud and can be flused out leaving the bolck super clean.
This is the first time I've heard of this, so I'm curious -- do you mean regular Tide laundry detergent?  Powder or liquid?  And you've actually done this yourself?

I'm not at all being argumentative here (email can sometimes sound that way), but I just want more information in case I ever decide to try this.  :o)

Thanks!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron