300L Family Heirloom

From: Elijah Scott <imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx>
mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
If you are going to by pass the radiator and heatere core, I would consider runing some Tide soap thu the system. Works really good. It loosens up the crud and can be flused out leaving the bolck super clean.
This is the first time I've heard of this, so I'm curious -- do you mean regular Tide laundry detergent?  Powder or liquid?  And you've actually done this yourself?

I'm not at all being argumentative here (email can sometimes sound that way), but I just want more information in case I ever decide to try this.  :o)

Thanks!

Elijah