IML: Trim on an '81

What's everyones opinion on the side trim on the '81-'83? Most of mine is missing or falling off so i thought i'd just remove ALL of it, and go for a clean, trim-less look... but after checking out stock photos, if the trim is all there and is on correctly, it looks pretty nice. Should i replace all my trim or do you guy's think it looks nice without it? And, it serves a function as well, so if anybody decides to open their door up too wide, it won't ding my car, instead just hit the trim. Just looking for some input.

Matt

By the way, here's a link to my photo page for my car, take a look!

My Imperial

And while i'm sharing, I went to the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, OH last year, so check out some pic's if you'd like:

Mopar Nationals 2006