Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:29 AM
Subject: IML: Tide

Kenyon,
You have your soaps reversed.  Dishwasher
soap makes almost no suds and is stronger than laundry soap.  Suds are for the lady of the house to see and think she is washing good.  The new front load washers use HE soap which makes almost no suds.
  In case some one runs out of dishwasher soap and throws in some Tide instead you will have the floors in half the house mopped before you are done.  Stop it, pour in some cooking oil and start it up. The oil will kill the suds and let you get back to mopping.
Bill Miller
68 Crown dry HT    (Imperial content)