Re: IML: Tide

what is soft water?

From: "Clay Smith" <imperialman67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
When I flushed the cooling system of 60 Custom I used a tablet of Cascade dishwasher detergent. I probably should have used two tablets. No suds and seemed to clean everything well.
Also per a tip from Skinned Knuckles magazine I used SOFT water not Distilled to mix with the antifreeze. According to the magazine distilled water is just fine for batteries ,but will promote corrosion in a cars cooling system .
Your results may vary