Re: IML: 81 shifting issues

Thanks! I agree with you completely, i've heard stories of people going through their car and fixing all sorts of things BEFORE fixing the part that only cost a few dollars to replace.

I've got an excellent mechanic to take the car to as soon as he's got time next month, so i'll have the whole thing checked out. I really would love to keep this car forever so i'll get it back up to spec and hopefully things work out for me.