RE: IML: Need Nanette Clark's email for SCIOC show and meeting

RE: IML: Need Nanette Clark's email for SCIOC show and meeting

Nannette’s e-mail is:

nannetteclark@xxxxxxxxxxx

I’ll see you there, Joe!

And, a note to Mike:  The show is at Oscar’s in Temecula – we’ll meet at 10:30 for tire kicking, and go in for lunch and a short meeting around 11:30 or so.   (You’re driving down from the frozen north?!?)

Oscar’s is just off the I-15 at the main (Rancho California) off –ramp – go east about 1 1 /2 blocks, you’ll see the sign and all the fins – on the south side of the road – just past the pond & little park area.

Dick Benjamin