Re: IML: 1990 Imperial brakes- help needed fast!

Re: IML: 1990 Imperial brakes- help needed fast!

to Jim, and other club members who may have 90 bosch
brake troubles,

jim, i apologize for not getting this on sooner but i had a hard time finding my notes.

this company fixed/repaired my bosch hydraulic assembly earlier
this year.

S A I  Inc.
730  N. Mimmi St.
Tilden , IL 62292

1-800-737-0915
1-618-587-3308

kevin , extension 102

as i had stated in my previous reply , if you would have this system and elect to ship to them for repair, be sure and put at least 1000.00
worth of insurance on it. i did just in case.
these units are increasingly hard to come by in salvage yards.

frank givler
90 imperial