IML: Torque converter plug on 81??

Ah, and i forgot to ask, does anybody know whether or not my torque converter has a drain plug? From what i understand it doesn't. I'd like to be able to drain that fluid as well. Ah, i'll just check the shop manual.

Oh, and the mechanic advised me NOT to flush the transmission. He says that when you flush it, all the debris inside gets flushed through the transmission and could potentially cause problems, he says I'm better off just draining what fluid i can, and adding fresh fluid, thus not shifting around any loose particles.

Thoughts? Opinions? I want to make sure i'm doing what's really best for my Imperial.

Matt