Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:17 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Doing a trans tune up by myself

Gang... Am I missing something? How can you drive a car up on four ramps?

In a message dated 12/5/2006 11:51:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mgill3@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi all,

Some of you are probably following my trans issues with my 81. Well
the mechanic buddy of mine that i met through a friend tells me i
should just do it myself! (Wow, who woulda thought right?) He says i
can easily pick up four of those little ramps, drive the car up on
them and take off the pan, replace the gasket and the filter, and
bolt it back up nice and tight.