IML: Master Tech on Total-Contact Brakes

IML: Master Tech on Total-Contact Brakes

Hi;
I have a few old MTSC booklets from the 1950/60's. One that may be of interest is #161 on those wonderful Total Contact brakes, and I do not see it on the site.
Is anyone interested in me publishing it to the site, and if so, how?
Thanks,
Mark