Re: IML: I'll do it myself / Caburator

Matt,
Tackling the carburetor isn't all that difficult. Just note & mark where each hose, line or wire goes. I great tool I have used for years is PHOTOS. Now with digital cameras it is even easier, Take lots of pictures. Maybe your Mechanic buddy can let you do it while he assists. Tempt him with a free steak dinner. The only way you are going to learn is by doing it. Good luck.

George