From: Matthew Gill mgill3@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:39:49 -0700
Subject: IML: Going from synthetic to regular?

If my car currently has synthetic oil in it, would it be bad for me
to drain it and put in regular oil? Or should i continue to use
synthetic? I might have to take back the oil i bought, i don't think
it's the synthetic stuff. I know that it's got synthetic in it right
now because it says so right on the last oil change receipt i've got
from the owner i bought it from.